This innovation report and survey provides rare insight and an extremely focused view on the state of innovation at the largest Canadian law firms.
It focuses on key innovation challenges, how law firms generate innovation projects, what technology they have invested in and the corresponding ROI, and the practice areas that have benefited most from innovation.
The report also shines a light on how Canadian law firms are evolving their innovation stories, specifically:
• How they are structuring their approaches to innovation internally
• Market challenges for legal innovation
• How innovation initiatives are being ideated
• What legal technologies are law firms investing in
• Which legal technologies are delivering the highest return on investment
• Barriers to innovation that firms are facing.
You can request a copy of the full report here.